Angel_Assasins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel_Assasins

The place for the angels to relax and talk~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman vs. Superman~! xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Seven_

_Seven_

Batman vs. Superman~! xD Empty
PostSubject: Batman vs. Superman~! xD   Batman vs. Superman~! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:40 am

Today in guild talk, and interesting topic arose: who is better - batman or superman?
Although we concluded that Galactus would destroy them both, the question remained unanswered. To aid in solving the mystery once and for all here is a link that you might find helpful =]

Batman defeats Superman in physical battle, intellectual battle, and romance battle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFaL77o3EQQ

That being said..i uphold to the belief that superman would be a great soldier under Batman's command
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unl8l8VdONw
Back to top Go down
DaneBlaze

DaneBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Superman~! xD   Batman vs. Superman~! xD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:10 am

Batman is only better because he has Robin. Alone I think Superman could take him! Razz Not to mention Superman is way hotter than Batman! Ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Heero_Yuy

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Superman~! xD   Batman vs. Superman~! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:06 am

Batman is the best! superman only knows how to kick butt relies too much on his powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Superman~! xD   Batman vs. Superman~! xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman vs. Superman~! xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel_Assasins :: Talk about all kind of stuffs-
Jump to: