Angel_Assasins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel_Assasins

The place for the angels to relax and talk~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Reload

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rye_angel

rye_angel

Server Reload Empty
PostSubject: Server Reload   Server Reload I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Just suddenly got disconnected without any notice and when tried to log back in, can't any longer. Then checking on outspark website, there is an emergency server maintenance.

A lot of people would for sure get upset about this since its like all your effort are wasted for the 24 hour period. Now lots of grinding needs to be done, I would have to collect soft goblin mushrooms again and I hated that part. New items collected would be gone. Level ups are discarded. Exp lost.

With all this i think people would not just be upset but infuriated. Their attempt to bribe people with exp boost and more drops doesn't compensate for your effort in making your character what it was before server reload. And there's no guarantee that you would get the same drops that you got before.

Well good luck to each and everyone of us and just keep playing, don't think about the bad side of the game, just think of all your friends waiting for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ulmar

Server Reload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reload   Server Reload I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Ya, a lot of people might quit because some people got like +9 and other stuff during the time then now they don't. Sorry to hear that you lost alot of items rey and I lost like a lvl and other stuff too pale
Back to top Go down
rye_angel

rye_angel

Server Reload Empty
PostSubject: Updating   Server Reload I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:27 am

Server was back up around 10:30 pacific time. Played and tried to catch up on lost exp with white helping me gather soft mushy. Then at 12am pacific time, white got disconneccted. I followed after a minute. Tried to login and can no longer login again. Checked forum and it says emergency maintenance for 2 hours.

What the hell are they doing. Well it's past 1am here. Will get some sleep and hopefully the game is up in the morning and will play again after my head cools down.

Evil or Very Mad

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Reload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Reload   Server Reload I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Reload
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel_Assasins :: Stuffs to talk about related to fiesta-
Jump to: