Angel_Assasins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel_Assasins

The place for the angels to relax and talk~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BACK!!!!!! XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZegWolf

ZegWolf

BACK!!!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: BACK!!!!!! XD   BACK!!!!!! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:11 am

Wohoo! Exam's finished! Make it in one piece...lol But i cant log in to the game....strange. It said ' the game is either closed maintenance or you have not been invited to play yet' huh? watz dat? Can any1 help me?
Back to top Go down
cleric_r

BACK!!!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: hello zeg   BACK!!!!!! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:35 am

Nice to hear your back. Yup if you get that messaage the server is under maintenance. Just try to login after 2 hours.

Enjoy playing.
Back to top Go down
ZegWolf

ZegWolf

BACK!!!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK!!!!!! XD   BACK!!!!!! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:10 am

yea...i checked the web n found the news abt the maintenance....so sad. It's the last day of my exam n i was so excited to play Fiesta, turns out there was a maintenance. Bad timing...>.> Well, thx tho. xD
Back to top Go down
rye_angel

rye_angel

BACK!!!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Hey zeg   BACK!!!!!! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 am

Maintenance is for 3 hours so there is still an hour to go before you can play.

There is gonna be a new server Cypion, its opening after maintenance. There's gonna be a mad dash for people going to that server. Hopefully it doesn't affect other servers.
Back to top Go down
_Seven_

_Seven_

BACK!!!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK!!!!!! XD   BACK!!!!!! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:48 am

i had completely forgotten, the big day is today...I wonder if there are gonna be many people in the rest of the servers.
Also, i wonder how many clerics will be in the new one Razz
Back to top Go down
ZegWolf

ZegWolf

BACK!!!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK!!!!!! XD   BACK!!!!!! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:52 am

Yea...hope the new server doesn't cause any serious lag. But are there really gonna be many ppl rush for the new server? confused Let's hope not Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BACK!!!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK!!!!!! XD   BACK!!!!!! XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BACK!!!!!! XD
Page 1 of 1