Angel_Assasins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel_Assasins

The place for the angels to relax and talk~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Anti-Leeching System :o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulmar

New Anti-Leeching System :o Empty
PostSubject: New Anti-Leeching System :o   New Anti-Leeching System :o I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:48 am

During the last system maintenance, their appears to be a anti-leeching system during the KQ's:!: The system prevents people from getting rewards and exp. when there is a success Shocked. The number of monsters that you have to kill is 10 affraid, when you get the 10 kills you will get a treasure chest in the circle that if you hover over with your mouse it will say that you need to complete to finish the KQ. This is located on the right side of the timer. The count applies to how many you kill (if you are in a pty then you get the kill from them as well (awesome).

This is a good way to keep people who are only do the kq for exp and not to finish it. But it is also a bad thing if your not partied since you might not be able to kill anything Evil or Very Mad .

What do you guys think of the system Question
Back to top Go down
rye_angel

rye_angel

New Anti-Leeching System :o Empty
PostSubject: nice research   New Anti-Leeching System :o I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 am

Well it should be fine since a lot are really just leeching kq's including me. Shocked

This would encourage all players to work together to so success rate would be up.

Nice information ulmar.
Back to top Go down

New Anti-Leeching System :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel_Assasins :: Stuffs to talk about related to fiesta-
Jump to: