Angel_Assasins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel_Assasins

The place for the angels to relax and talk~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noob stories

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whelpie

Whelpie

Noob stories Empty
PostSubject: Noob stories   Noob stories I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:37 am

~~ On the fiesta forum this one is my favorite treath ~~

When you first started playing fiesta and didn't figure it all out scratch

Here are just a few of mine Razz

I didn't know how to talk, I tried to do "/t" but that didn't work so I went around shouting all the time (that I did know hehe). Well at lvl20 I understood it o_O Everytime someone talked to me I did /s and the whole map could see what I wrote... whoops

I drove with my horse till the stones went out and it was as fast as walking. Had no clue I had to feed him.

As a cleric we get our shield at lvl4 or so (don't know for sure) tho I didn't know that and I bought my first shield when I was like level10 when someone said: 'hey! You should really get yourself a shield' I was like ... shield? We get a shield? wooooow~!

Just a few days ago I fugered out that I can reply to someone /r untill that time I did it the hard way --> right mous click ---> hope it's the right person and the chat doesn't go to fast ---> click new if wrong xD ---> say something ---> back to normal chat screen.. And the fun just really started when I talked to 4 persons in /w

Oh yeah one more:
Until about level 51 I had no idea how to splitt items. (when someone wanted 1 tender meat in the general shout for that quest, I wanted to help them) I made a vendor.. made the price 1c and asked them please please not to take it all because I just want to help out lolz.. Happily they all just took 1..

To be continiued, can't think of more atm but had soo many Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rye_angel

rye_angel

Noob stories Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Noob stories I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Nice post whelpie.
Back to top Go down
Reimann

Reimann

Noob stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob stories   Noob stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Good ones whelpie!

Here's mine and I still can't forget it.

KQ Mara: All have died and disconnected leaving me (an archer) and two clerics to take on the first hurdle (Charismatic Marlone). The stronger cleric egged us on ("We can do this"), and she drops a tier 1 def and tier 1 evasion at my feet ("Use them"). Seeing this as my first big challenge, I buff up and hit Marlone with all my skills and Nature's Protection. Marlone promptly drops his attack and attacks both clerics, brutally killing them, and leaving me unharmed.

"Why'd you use that skill?" - She asks.

It was only then that I realized what Nature's Protection is for. I always thought it was some kind of curse buff on nearby enemies - or that it dealt damage. So I always used it in conjunction with my skills.

"sorry, I misclicked", was all I could come up.
Back to top Go down
Sir Flixter

Sir Flixter

Noob stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob stories   Noob stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 am

Lol nice whelp, and very smooth of you rei Razz
Back to top Go down
Reimann

Reimann

Noob stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob stories   Noob stories I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 pm

this just in:

vended for two hours... no sale

only to realize I did not click the complete button...

<dumb> </dumb>

if not for wally I'd still be depressed by now.
Back to top Go down
luvvince

luvvince

Noob stories Empty
PostSubject: ..   Noob stories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:46 am

I have the vending experience too.. hahaaa

but mine was worse. it was for full 6 hrs. lucky i was aslp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob stories   Noob stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angel_Assasins :: Stuffs to talk about related to fiesta-
Jump to: